Child have rashes in face, shoulders, arms, stomach. Have psychological problem. What to do?

Ok...I just typed a long description, then lost it. goes, again. My 9 yr old son (with behavioral issues) has a fine rash (small, pink, and not itchy) from his face (cheeks) down his neck, shoulders, upper arms, down to mid-back, and most of his stomach. I mention the behavioral issues (ADHD, ODD, and encopresis - of which we just visited a psych. about today) because I have just within the last couple days been seriously upping his fiber/fibrous food intake, and he's been eating things he normally wouldn't have. I am sure I've seen him with this before, just not to this extent, and thought I should perhaps pay better attention to what's going on on his little body :o/ Does this sound like an allergy/intolerance? What are your thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013