Child have problem with eating, passing stool. No medication till now. What to do?

my 7 year old has not been eating as much as usual she has a very healthy appetite ususally.. since she is not eating normal she is also not pooping proper every day she has sticky poop in her underwear from the front to the back fair amount. she will go to the bathroom and wipe and wipe and poop is constantly there she has a bath cleans up and its there again she sits on the toilet and is only able to push out little tiny plops.. like only one or two, i do not know what to do
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013