Child have lumps on head as she hit herself. What can be cure for this?

my 12 year old daughter kept me awake untill 1oclock this morning by saying she was not tired, she eventually fell asleep, i woke her at 6.30 this morning for school,she said she wasnt going ,i asked her why and she said because i dont want to ,when i threatened to phone the school she started to scream and shout and punch herself in the head about 6 times so bad she had lumps on her head ,she has done this before and on one occasion blacked her eye,she also said she dosent care about anything and said she wanted to kill herself,what can i do ,
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013