Child have lumps/lesions on tongue. All tests done. No medication till now. What to do?

Hi both my 22 month old daughter have had the following recurring symptoms.
Started in December 2012 with an outbreak of a lot of lumps/lesions on her tongue. Then I had them as well but not as many but mainly for me on the tip of the tongue and front side. Looked like inflamed taste buds. Also we had colds and a bit of loose stool.
Since then the symptoms that have developed for us both are fatigue and outbreaks of the lesions about every three weeks. Now we are getting them on the tongue and the inside gums and very inside of the lips (not external). Been to the doctors and I am being prodded and poked to test what is going on. Initially suspected it was cocksackie virus due to our baby being in day care. But so far the blood tests that I have had have been negative for cocksackie virus, HIV, HSV one and two...(not that I would have thought any of those would be an issue etc. wife is fine with no symptoms. I have recently also had inflamed and red burning testicles but no sign of any lesions on them etc. We did have an outbreak of mould in our house due to the very wet weather in Queensland that we have been experiencing and I am still noticing some mould around the place but trying to elimnate it. I feel foggy in the head at the moment and my vision does seem a little odd. My daughter just had another bought of diarohea and I have had a lot of gas and wind. We did get a few gastro bugs from day care last year.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013