Child have high fever and diarrhea. Strep throat and fle tests done. What to do for this problem?

My 6 year old daughter has had a high fever (between 102-104) for the past 4 days. She has not eaten hardly anything this entire time, although she has kept liquids down and eaten many popsicles. We've made 2 visits to the Pediatrician, who has tested for strep throat and flu, which were both negative. They also did a CBC which revealed her white blood cell count was 8,000. The only other symptom she has had during this time has been a sore throat. However, tonight she had diarrhea that came out black. She does complain of her stomach hurting quite a bit, but has not had any vomiting. She has laid in her bed and slept off and on since Saturday, when we got home from a trip to the beach. She is normally a very energetic, healthy little girl. Her fever was 103.9 when we got to the pediatrician on Tuesday. Tylenol and Motrin only bring it down to 101. It has now been 4 full days with a fever over 101. Add in the black stools and it really concerns me.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013