Child have headache, nausea and fever. Having loud burps. Is it hyperacid or hypoacid?

hello, i have a six year old son. For the past four months he has been having loud burps. This is at anytime of the day. Even soon after he wakes up on an empty stomach. His appetite has decreased a lot. He likes things like imli/churan/salty crackers/pickles. He is thin and tall. Extremely active mentally and physically. Recently he had an episode of severe headache and nausea with slight fever. This was only cured by a suppository and an injection for the nausea. He has never had a headache before this. And also never burped before these past 4 months.
I want to know if it is hypoacidity or hyperacidity. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013