Child have fractured and dislocated elbow. It has been pulled back, put a splint and bandage but paining. What to do?

My 15 yr old daughter fell off her bunk bed and we took her to the ER. She fractured and dislocated her elbow, and the doctor pulled it back in place.this was 1 week ago and he just put a splint and elastic bandage and a sling.The Orthopedic doctor could not see her until tomorrow well earley in the morning today. she is in a lot of pain and does have pain medicine but I hope they put a cast on her and that she doesn't need surgery.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013