Child have eosinophilic esophagitis. Not cured by flovent and budensonide. Any cure?

My 13 year old has been vomiting nearly every day for 3 months. She s been diagnosed with eosinophilic esophagits but has not responded to medication ( flovent , budensonide and prednisone; also takes prilosec ). She s tested (prick and patch) negative for major food allergies . She vomits mostly after meals, but sometimes just liquids, even water, come up. I ve noticed it can be foamy. She is maintaining her weight but is very fatigued, also gets headaches
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013