Child have dry cough. Took DPT booster 2 and had fever. Is ungergoing medication. What to do?

Hi, my 4.5 yr old son was administered DPT booster2 on 17th march, (tripocell sanofi pasteur) and after 2 day of vaccine, he developed 103 deg fever which reduces on giving paracetamol but later he has developed excessive dry cough (persistent, ever 2 sec he is coughing). Even with nebulisation, antibiotic sporidex redimix250 (cephalexin) his cough is not reducing. Can this be due to vaccine? If yes, please advise what should I do. Doctors are simply telling to continue with paracetamol and salbutamol. This is more than 15 days now. regards - siddharth ( YYYY@YYYY )
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013