Child have development delay and speech problem. Have bowel movement regularly. Have very pasty discharge. What to do?

my daughter is 4yrs old is devlopmental delayed & has speech problems. we went from her having a hard bowel movement every 4-7 days.. I have been giving her soy milk & juice daily.. & also loves eating apples. sometimes I feel if she hasnt gone I will give her miralax powder.. and yesterday 4/12/13 through today been having bowl movenments all day and there full and very pasty almost so hard to wipe with regular wipes. and she didnt have apples yesterday or today so now what ?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013