Child have cough, sweating and coated tongue. No medication till now. What to do?

Hi, I have a little boy, 2 years old (almost 3). He has been coughing for past 2-3 days....his tongue looks coated, and he has been sweating...feels clammy. He had a slight fever and then this morning he woke up with bloody nose....when he blows his nose there is blood in mucous. He has very little appetite also. I am quite concerned. Please let me know what this may be. I will be bringing him into his dr office tomorrow but it is Sunday and they are closed today..
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013