Child have constipation problem. Gave eve-q syrup but now prescribing creamffin syrup. Which had side effects?

hi,my son is 2yr old. He is going through constipation problem for last 7 months. He passed hard stool sometimes with blood. He also don't sit down for stool b'coz now he is afraid of that. My pediatrician suggested me EVA-Q syrup. But the problem solved for few days only. Now many people suggest me to give creamffin syrup. i would like to know whether this syrup has got any side effects and i can give this syrup for a long time. plz advise me.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013