Child have congestion in chest, blocked nose. Taking asthakind p and otrinoz saline medicine. Can medication be continued?

My baby is 2 months 3 weeks old. He is suffering from cough (congestion in chest) and blocked nose. My paed has suggested Asthakind P (1.5ml) thrice a day for congestion and Otrinoz saline for blocked nose.
I am worried about otrinoz.. He said I can use it any no of times. Is it true ? Wont the baby get addicted to it ? Usually how long does it take for the baby to have clear nose ..

Thanks and Regards,
Shyamala
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013