Child have chest pain and difficulty in breathing. Had a fall. X ray done and it is clear. What to do?

Hello. My 11 year old son tripped in his classroom and fell over a desk, knocking it over. He has been complaining of chest pain and difficulty breathing. I took him after school, that same day, to an Urgent Care Center. They did Xrays and said everything looked fine. It has been one week and he is still having trouble breathing and moving around. Should I take him to a specialist or just allow more time for him to heal?

Thank you,
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013