Child has yellow-green stools, brown-orange urine, weight loss. Any ideas?

Hello my son is 7 1/2 months old he been ill for last two weeks he has had loose bowels for 2 weeks ranging from yellow to greeny bowel movements a sample was sent of no action required. The last two days his bowel movement are the same bit with a lot of water in it I mean you can pour the water out. He not drinking hardly anything so 2oz he lost a lot of weight and today he has had urine with brown orange stain in. He hydrated no signs of that he fine in himself. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013