Child has white, raised marks on chest, tummy, no instance of injury. Any ideas?

My 3 year old daughter has little white raised marks on her chest , tummy, back and sides. They dont seem to bother her but I have noticed that once they appear they dont disappear and also that over the last few months more and more seem to have developed. My gp has said that they believe it is just where her body is overhealing from small scratches etc. However she has not has injuries in the places she has these marks. I have no idea what they could be!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013