Child has white patches on back of throat and tongue. Gave Tylenol. Strep throat?

19 month old baby girl has white like patches on back of throat and on tongue. I figured it was thrush. About 2 days later most of it went away but now she's very whiney and won't eat. There's a little bit of patches left. Is it Strep Throat? She has a Temperature of 99.7. I gave her Tylenol thinking her Canine were bothering her. I worried about the patches though. This is the first time she has whined about her teeth coming in. But I'm not sure that's why she's whiney.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013