Child has white bump on penis that oozes white pus. What could it be?

Hi - My son will be 2 in March and i was changing his diaper and cleaning his penis . I pulled back his skin a little to make sure he was clean (he is not cercumsiced) and noticed a little white bump. I put a little pressure around it and a hard white pus came out and there was a little hole left. I started looking and there is a similar hole one the other side. After his bath I went to check it again to make sure it wasent bleeding or something and the white was back. What is going on ?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013