Child has wet cough, cold. No fever. Teething. Anything else I can do?

My son is 7 months old and has been experiencing a wet cough for s few days now after getting over his first cold . He has had no fever but feels a little clammy. Also he is teething so he has been quite crabby. Normally he is a very happy baby even when sick, but it since the cough he is fighting sleep even when exhausted and muchore crabby than usual. I have had his ears checked for infection and nothing. Besides a vaporizer and chest rub is there anything else I can do to make him more comfortable?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012