Child has watery stool. Done stool test. Prescribed Enuff and Metrogyl. Help

My baby is 1yr 5 months old and he has teething . Since 10 days he was passing watery stool 6-7 times a day. he did not pass blood in the stool. we showed him to pediatrician , he recommended enuff-10 (racecadotril) and opox-dt-50 and metrogly . We gave him the course for 5 days. But it did not help. Stool routine showed presence of mucus and 3-4 hpf pus cells and also bacteria present. Color was yellowish and acidic. his hemoglobin level is also low i.e.7.1. Presence of occult blood, cyst or ova was not noticed. Pediatrician has said to continue the above prescribed medicine for 3days more, it is ok to give the same antibiotic again which did not help earlier. Could you please help?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013