Child has watery, mustard colored stool, no vomiting, painful, no rash

my 2 year old daughter has recently had the flu (we think). My other 3 kids have passed the bug around and recovered just fine. She hasnt vomited in over 48 hours, but still has watery, mustard colored stool . Today she started grabbing her bottom and crying in pain , all of a sudden, usually when she sits down, saying owie! It s been happening all day, no rash or sign of anything painful that I can see on the outside. hoping it s not something serious. help!
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012