Child has water filled blisters all over the body, not streps, leaving scars, leg pain. Allergy?

My 3 year old grandson has had water filled blisters appear on his legs, face, hands, neck , and arms. His doctor cultured some of the fluid and it isn t staph or strep . The blisters he had on his legs left scars. The family doesn t own a pet, so I don t think the blisters are caused by flea bites. However, we do have a lot of misquitoes and I wonder if this could be an allergic reaction to a misquito bite. He also has leg pain, and will often wake in the night crying with his pain. I don t know if the two things are related, but am wondering if you have any ideas.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012