Child has warm body compared to others. Test results normal. What does this mean?

My 4 year old daughter complains of being hot all of the time. She s always been warmer bodied than other people since she was an infant. She s very small for her age(below the growth chart ) & has been seen by genetics & endocrine to rule out any growth problems. All tests have come back WNL. My husband & I are also very short. The endocrinologist asked if she c/o being hot & at the time it was only occasionally. Lately, it s been 3-4times a week. What does this mean?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013