Child has vomiting, swollen stomach, pain in breasts, cough, fever. Help

My 3 year old son has been throwing up a couple time a weeks for the past 2 years. His stomach swells to bigger then 55cm. He has had a upper and lower GI done. Also a MRI over a year ago. Nothing was really found to give me answers. Now he starting to complain about his breasts hurting him. He always has a cough since he was born. And we went a good period of time him running high fevers. I am tired of seeing him sick.Please Help Us
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012