Child has vomiting, stomach pain, appetite loss, sore throat, pale complexion. Taken amoxicillin. Second opinion?

Hi! My daughter who is 4 has been having some symptoms that have me concerned...They started on the 21st of last month by having a day and a half of non stop vomiting and severe stomach pain, loss of appetite and sore throat , a very pale complexion . Her doctor said she has strep throat and prescribed amoxacillian but her symptoms have not improved. She now is complaining that her heart hurts. She said that it s a poky feeling. It causes her much distress all day long and night. A dose of pain reliever doesn t even last but a few hours. Should I seek a second opinion? Possibly an x-ray? for the fact that in the past she has ingested some questionable things, paper,crayons, change, wood( chewed on a wooden drum stick)
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013