Child has vomiting, stomach ache, low appetite, huge painful lump on the neck. Was not administered with MMR shot. Mumps?

Hi, I have a 3 year old that had fever, vomiting , stomach ache, loss of appetite and also a bladder infection . What worried me the most was a huge lump on the left side of her neck. At first I thought she slept wrong but I did research and thought it might be Mumps . I don t remember if she ever got those shots or not. This was about 6 months ago. I read online that you couldnt do much about it ( I also had no insurance). Now I have a 2 year old with same symptoms except the bladder infection part. She also has a huge lump on her left side of neck. looks painful. She is really fussy. She started up since 2 days ago, she never got her MMR shot. is it possible this is a case of the Mumps?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013