Child has vomiting, leg pain and fever. Taken Monocef. Why is fever not controlled?

Dear Sir, my daughter is complted her 6th birthday and entered into 7th year.Now she is having the vomiting ,leg pains, fever 101.5 like..I consulted doctor and he gave me following medicines. 1) monocef-o syrup 2) meftagesic 3) zincocet 4) Emeset syrup. we used all these yesterday fever was controlled for some time and again coming.midnight when we saw she had vomiting and fever too.we used meftagesic syrup immediately and Emeset for vomiting but her fever is not controlled now. Can you please suggest why thefever is not getting controlled now and what should be done.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012