Child has vomiting, high fever, leg pain, abdominal pain. Motrin ineffective. What could it be?

My almost three (in November) daughter has had high fevers 102-104 for 3 days now with vomiting and leg pains. My two boys started with this last week and Dr. said it was viral. Lasted in them for 2 days then back to school. So when this started with my daughter I figured she caught it too and it was viral, wait it out. However she is having symptoms that the boys didn t have. She vomited all day yesterday- unable to keep anything down even the motrin. Had to buy suppositories. Today, still high fevers (103) but her leg pain has become severe and now complaining of abdominal pain . She has been crying all day and the motrin isn t helping the pain. Took her to Dr. today and they said is viral. She has been in severe pain ever since. What could it be? What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012