Child has vomiting, fatigue and looks pale. Had wisdom tooth removed. On Tylenol. Normal?

My daughter had 4 wisdom teeth removed 4 days ago...only local freezing...fairly quick procedure. Stitches on upper and lower right. She s had Tylenol 3 for 2 just taking reg Tylenol and ibuprophens. She thre up for 2 days after....and now She is experiencing extreme fatigue ...looking very pale. Doc did not prescribe any anti biotics...she is rinsing with salt water 3 times daily....should I be concerned that she is still feeling so unwell and extremely tired?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013