Child has vomiting, diarrhea on taking milk, water like explosive yellow curdled, butt bleeding with pain

my 9 month old baby started vomitting 4 days ago with some typical diahorrea, it seemed to be getting better but since last night he has been vomitting again and he has explosive yellow curdled poo whenever he drinks either milk or water. 'his bum is now red raw and bleeding as the explosive poo has happened so many times yesterday and today. I'm now washing his bum with cotton wool and boiled cooled water. I'm scared of giving him anything as this sets it off again and I know I have to wipe his very sore bleeding bum again and this causes him a lot of obvious pain.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013