Child has vomiting and smelly frequent stools. Taking Emeset 7.5 and ORS. What to do?

hello sir, my four year son is suffering from vomiting and very smelly stools with liquids(frequency 6to7 times a day).Dr prescribes him Emeset 7.5 ml TDS and Zn 20(20 mg) suspension for two weeks ones a day.After two days of medication boy do not want to eat any thing and eating very small amount ( negligible) food and still feeling vomit at the time of fooding. ORS is also advised him. Now what should I do to make him well? help please. my mail id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013