Child has vomiting and fever. Urinalysis shows bilirubin, ketones and protein. What does this indicate?

my 6 year old daughter, presented with vomiting and fever; urinalysis done small trace of bilirubin noted, ketones present also protein 100 mg/dl. Can you please tell me what this might indicate and if I should take her to the hospital for further testing? her pediatrician told me not to worry; she said all I have to do is increase fluids; I believe this could be an indicator of something more serious, thank you for your time!
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012