Child has vomiting and diarrhea, painful hips, groin complaints. Help?

I have a six year old boy who has been sick. After days of vomiting and diaherra. I thought it was just a stomach bug going around his after care program. I took him to the doctor yesterday and was told just to keep him hydrated and feed him as he can tolerate it. He is now complaining that his hips hurt but points more to his groin . I don t want to be a nuisance at the doctors office, but I am concerned with these new pain complaints. Is there medical cause to return to the doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013