Child has vomiting and diarrhea, no fever, red dots on body and face. What could it be?

Hi, My daughter started vomiting 3/4 times a day 4 days ago, diarrhea came along at the same time. We took her to the dr and he prescribed an antivomiting medicine and rehydration solution. She has been taking that for the past 2 days and has started accepting to eat very little amounts of banana, apples and potatoes since yesterday. She didnt have fever at any point, but today she woke up covered in red dots on the face and torso, they don t look like blisters, they are just tiny red dots. She is overall in a much better mood, hasn t vomited in 2 days and the diarrhea seems to have stopped. I am just worried about this rash , what could that be?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012