Child has visible sediments in urine, dark urine, tired. Negative for UTI

2yr old-has been checked multiple times for UTI s but culture is negative, there are both white and red cell present, not sure of the other details. She has been having strange and different visible sediment for weeks now(tiny grainy particles, larger and or just different shaped red bits, yesterday some sort of mucusy looking stuff) her urine today was dark in colour and NOT transparent. She is irritable, not complaining much but says she is tired.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013