Child has tubes in ears, watery eyes, green discharge. What do I need to do?

My son had tubes put in his ears right before thanksgiving, he went to his check up right before christmas and his ears were fine.....well, the past 3 days his eyes have been watering and having some green stuff come out, and i just looked and his ears also have green stuff coming out of them.....what do i need to do right now? can i wait until the morning to take him to a doctor, or do i need to take him to the ER tonight?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013

Thank you for your query.

If green discharge is coming out from the eyes and ears it means that there is infection and your son needs antibiotic to control the infection. You can wait till morning and get him checked up by his doctor who shall do the needful. It is not an emergency that you need to take him to the ER.

I hope I have responded to your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your son a speedy recovery.