Child has tubes in ears. Have dizziness, vomiting, difficulty maintaining balance. Can you help?

My 19 month old Grand daughter received tubes in her inner ears & we thought that would end her bouts with dizziness, vomiting, walking like she was drunk, eventually falling down & at times not being able to hold her head up & focusing. It has been over 2 weeks since the tubes & the daycare is starting to notice the symptoms are coming back. The Dr's have ran MRI's & other test but cannot seem to pin point it. It makes me sad this little girl has to suffer like this & we want to get some answers. Can you help? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013