Child has trouble sleeping, feeling hot, fever, racing heart

Hi, my 3 year old is having problems sleeping. We have been to the doctors and had blood tests done and theres nothing wrong there. We were told by a cranial osteopath she may have a dairy intolerance as she is very fidgity in the night, sometimes scratches and stretches quite alot. We have also noticed she is very hot, like she has a fever and because of this her heart races. Which usually makes her wake. For example she woke at 4am today, fever & racing heart. Not sure why and only 10 mins before I checked on her and she was sound asleep. She wanted to get up once awake and has trouble then going back to bed, resulting in strops during the day and a need for a nap. She has been 2 wks without dairy now and although the stretching and some itching has stopped she is still fidgity and restless through the night and wakes yawning and looks very tired. We are at our wits end, please help! Thanks Jennie Email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013