Child has tooth pain after dental work. Lump on gums. What could this be?

Hi, i have a 3 year old daughter that came to me today and said her teeth hurt she just had dental work done about 6 months ago so i dont think it would have anything to do with that but i looked inside her mouth and she has a lump on her gums on the right side the lump is about the size on the end of my little finger what could this be and how can i get ride of it, it looks like a blister but its not it does not have puss inside it
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013