Child has tonsillitis, appetite loss, difficulty swallowing. Any suggestions?

Hi My 10month old baby has been suffering with tonsilitis for nearly 4 weeks, she is of an aboroginal decent, we have been prescrible 4 different lots of medication but none seem to be working, i m now at my wit ends and not sure what to do. She is not running any fevers with this but she has lost her appertite..She hasn t been to sleep for the last ten hours and has diffculty swollerning. can you help with any suggestions please.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013