Child has thrush on tongue. Given Nilstat. Has black particles in stools. What could it be?

My baby is 4 and a half month old.she had cow s milk protein allergy . but got settled after I omitted all dairy.she is mainly breast fed and takes iron fortified cereal once or twice daily of about 40ml.she has got thrush on tongue since 3rd week of life. I am using Nilstat drop for 3 months. It has got better but still some in there. my concern is, today I noticed plenty of black particles in her poo.What it could be?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013