Child has throat infection, prescribed with Calpol, Floradt, Mohkindw. Are the medicines sufficient?

Hello Doctor, My daughter Kavinayaa is 2.6 years old, since last Tuesday she is suffering from fever , cold and cough . We normally feed P125 and Piriton whenever she suffering from cold,cough and fever. But still she s having the problem, so we took her into doctor and he given CALPOL 250, FLORADT, MOHKINDW(spelling is not correct) as he said she was suffering from Throat infection. Could you please let me know the above tablet is enough or it should be changed.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012