Child has temperature and tiredness. Given calpol. Should i be worried?

Hello there. My 2 year old woke up this morning a little grumpy and seemed very tired. I put her down for her afternoon nap earlier than normal as she fell asleep on the sofa. She slept for 3 hours which is longer than usual and she seemed very hot. I took her temperature and she was 38.6 oc I have just given her some calpol in her milk and she seems comfortable. Is there anything I should be looking out for other than an increase in temperature?. Many thanks
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012