Child has teary eye and redness. Discharge from eye. Hay fever?

my 3 month old baby boy keeps on having a teary eye and redness around his eye. He has had a blocked duct before and it is very different to that. Only the smallest bit of gooey bit and i mean tiny every now and then. Its more the rash that concerns me. It only happens when we go outside and a blotchy rash starts to develop around the eye then out to his hair on top of his head and down to the cheek. Just one eye. Can it possibly be hayfever as it is really bad at the moment for that??
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012