Child has taken rimactized disped, put on weight, cold, cough and weezing in the nights. Doctor advised budecort. How to take care of child?

hi , i have 5 years old son , who has taken rimactized disped for 6 months under the supervision of my paediatrician, when i was using that medicines my child s weight has put on abruptly , now upto 26 kgs, his main complaint he frequently suffers with cols , cough and weezing at nights. so for this symptoms the doctor advised me to give Budecort 0.5 mg repules every twelth hourly to my child. after using all these medicines also my son suffers with the same compliant in between. i am so worried , please suggest how to take care of my child.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012