Child has swollen lymph nodes. Had tonsils and adenoids removed. Dark circles under eyes, low appetite, mood swings

Hi, my nephew is 5 years old and has had swollen lymph nodes about 4-6 times a year since he was 2. He has had is tonsils and adnoids removed, thinking that would help, and it hasn t. It seems to have slowed down how many times he is swelling . I worry because he also has very dark circle under his eyes, has an appitite sometimes, but it s about 50% of the time, he doesn t want to eat. And he has terrible mood swings...
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012