Child has swollen lymph node on neck. Has fever, cold, cough and tiredness. Suggestions?

My 4 year old has a swollen lymph node on her kneck, she is breaking out in hives everyday once or twice a day , running low grade fevers at night and has been fighting a cold for about a month. Coughing everynight. The last couple days she does not want to go out and complains of being tired all the time? We had her blood work done last week and they said the white blood were a little high but it was the non cancerous white blood cells. Any ideas what we might be dealing with?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013