Child has swollen forehead, dizziness, nausea. Should I go to ER?

Hello & goodmorning. My son, who will be 8 on Thursday, fell at dismissall yesterday at school. They called me immediatly to come and pick him up as the swelling and bruising to the area (right side of forehead ) immediatly swelled up as fast as the characters in a cartoon, and as big too per the 2 teachers and office worker present. Upon picking him up yesterday he was dizzy and nauseated for 2-2.5 hours after the fall, and still doesn t remember how the fall happened, however I am told he never lost consciousness . His eyes were very glassy, he had very little enery, and his face was flush, so I took him to the ER to be checked. They said he had a concussion , to watch him for the next few days and gave me the list of warning signs. My question is this: this morning the goose egg is flattening out some and spreading across his forehead. However, now there is an indentation in the center of it. Is this the denting they were speaking of in the things to watch for and if it happens to come back to the ER?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012