Child has swollen foot after birth, turning purple red occasionally. What questions should be asked?

My Grandchild developed a swollen left foot 12 hrs after birth, pedal swelling decreases at times but bottom of foot does not,it looks twice the size of right foot, Doctors say it might be positional but I am not really believing it. She is now 2 weeks and no change turns purple red like cellulitis at times. What or where should I take her for further investigation and what questions should I be asking doctors Thanks Paula
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012