Child has swollen bottom lip with a hard bump. Had eaten small orange and peanut butter. Any ideas?

Hi. My 6 year old daughter went to bed fine and about 20 minutes later was crying very hard because her bottom lip was swollen. It look like one side has a hard bump almost blister like. She didn t eat anything strange tonight. Just before bed she had a small orange, peanut butter and jelly and a few crackers. I ve given her 1.5 tsp of childrens benedryl . Any idea what it could be? Do you think she should go to the hospital to have it looked at?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013